Spectra – Four Door Access Controller – ACT1000
Spectra have launched a new 4 door controller access control system in four-door from the spectra with the name of QuadXs-2c. It’s a 4 Doors/8 Readers with a database of 30,000 card holders. Call us for spectra 4 door controller price and installation.
INTELLIGENT DOOR INTERLOCK SYSTEM & TERMINALS
Features of Spectra Four Door Access Controller – ACT1000
- 4 Door / 8 Reader Controller: Supports access control of up to 4 doors in all respect including 4 entry readers, 4 exit readers, 4 locks, 4 exit switches etc.
- Inbuilt RJ45 Network Interface: Leveraging on the merits of IP based systems; it can easily be hooked up on the existing TCP/IP network. Thus the data can be transferred instantaneously in real time mode to a centralized server.
- Field Upgradable Firmware: Facility to onsite upgrade the firmware over Ethernet interface so that any customization or new version can be easily upgraded without any need of removing the device.
- Protected Enclosure: Both controller & power supply unit are protected with suitable housing so that electronic circuit boards are not exposed to cause any accidental damage.
- Anti Pass Back: Door wise antipassback. Entry to the particular door is allowed only when the employee has exited through the same door.
- Door Interlocking: Facility of door interlocking is available. The system allows creating a group of doors such that access to a door within the group is allowed only when all the other doors are in closed condition.
- Excellent Price Performance Ratio: With a lower price to performance ratio ROI is automatically enhanced, the factor contributing to higher ROI is not only very competitive pricing but also higher accuracy rate offered by the product.
- 125KHz Proximity Access Card Reader
Technical Specification of Spectra – Four Door Access Controller – ACT1000
|Controller:||4 Doors / 8 Readers|
|CPU:||8 Bit Microcontroller running at 42 MHz|
|Program Memory:||512 KBytes|
|Data Memory:||2 MBytes Flash & 256 KB Non Volatile RAM|
|Database:||30,000 Card Holders|
|Transactions:||55,000 time stamped events storage capacity|
|RTC:||Non Volatile Real Time Clock Calendar|
|Display:||16 character x 2 line high contrast backlit LCD, LED indication for reader and lock activity status|
|Communication:||10 Base-T RJ45 ethernet interface (TCP/IP) with status LED indications|
|Reader Interface:||Weigand configurable from 26 bits to 40 bits / Clock Data. Eight reader ports|
|Reader Control:||LED Control, Buzzer Control and Reader Tamper Switch Input|
|Lock Interface:||4 Potential Free changeover relays, contact rating 3A/30VDC. Supports both fail safe and fail secure type of lock assemblies|
|Digital Inputs:||Optically isolated inputs for 4 Door Sensor, 4 Exit Switches and 8 General Purpose Digital Inputs|
|Digital Outputs:||4 General Purpose Changeover relay outputs|
|Watchdog:||Built-in watchdog supervisor|
|Supply Requirement:||13.8 V DC / 5 Amp with batter charger. Provision to connect 12V/ 7.2 AH Battery|
|Protection:||Miniature Circuit Breaker (MCB) for over current protection|
|Power:||4 Watts ( Excluding Locks and Readers )|
|Input:||180 V AC ~ 230V AC/ 50 Hz|
|Enclosure:||Rugged Aluminium die cast housing|
|Dimensions:||36.2 cm ( L) x 32.5 cm (W) x 8.3 cm (D)|
Multi-Door Access Control Panels and Software
For more information contact us at 09034757673, 09315441078 WhatsApp 9315441053 or mail us at in**@am*********.com.Most rugged four-door/eight reader access controller to ensure unparalleled physical security.
Spectra’s QuadXs 2C
Spectra’s QuadXs 2C is engineered for optimum performance. It provides real-time monitoring of 4-doors access in all respects. It supports door-wise anti-pass backs. A prominent solution built for security; its controller and power supply units are protected with the suitable housing to avoid any accidental damages. It allows quick data transfers to a centralized server, making it extremely versatile and agile system to work with.
MULTI DOOR ACCESS CONTROL PANEL
A logic-based solution that gives you complete control over your premises. It gives users the ease to set custom settings and exercise their rights, from individual to group doors. It saves time and ensures the tighter security of the premises than it is required. From field up-gradable software to fast data transfer the solution is a mark of Spectra’s unrelenting trust and quality.