Guard Patrol System PT 100
Guard Patrol System PT 100 is a fingerprint patrol tour device with 1.44-inch LCD. It helps ensure that the right employee makes his or her appointment rounds at the correct intervals and can offer a virtually indisputable record for legal or insurance concerns.
This portable device can be used for security Guard Patrol, Equipment Maintenance, Fleet control, Lawn services Routes, Delivery Routes, Sales personnel Routes, Alarm Response Routes, Fire Extinguishers Routes, Cleaning Services Routes, and Maintenance Routes etc.
If you have any query or want to place an order please contact us now at 9034757673, 9818390836 or email us at email@example.com.
Fingerprint Sensor: Infrared auto-sleep optical sensor
Fingerprint Algorithm: 10.0 version
Built-in RF Card Reader: 125KHz Proximity Card
Fingerprint Capacity: 500
Card Capacity: 1000
Log Capacity: 30,000
Communication: USB Client
Power Supply: 5V, 800mA
Operating Temperature: -10°C – 45°C
Dimension(LxWxD): 162 x 52 x 46 mm
Net Weight: 0.22 Kg
Ingress Protection Rate: IP65
1.44 color LCD display
IP 65 rated water proof and dustproof
500 Fingerprints,1000 cards,30,000 logs
Built-in RF card reader 125KHz ( Optional 13.56 MHz)
Infrared auto sleep figerprint sensors
Stand by battery backup- 168 hours(7 days)
SDK available for further development
A Guard Patrol System is a system for logging the rounds of employees in a variety of situations such as security guards patrolling property which helps to ensure that the employee makes his or her appointed rounds at the correct intervals and can save the record for future references.
- To ensure Guard Patrolling in highly secured places like Banks, Vaults, etc at night times.
- Security Guard monitoring in Villas and Flats.
- Public transport time table verification.
- Hotel and hospital housekeeping logging.
- Verification of patients being attended in hospitals by nursing staff.
- Monitoring staff working outside of normal business hours.
More over that the System can give reliable Reports which can be generated using ZK Patrol Software installed in the Monitoring PC.
The system provides a means to record the time when the employee reaches certain points on their tour. We are the top guard patrol system suppliers in India.
- The employee carries an or electronic patrol device which is activated at each checkpoint.
- Checkpoints can consist proximity microchips such asRFIDs, or optical barcodes.
- The patrol device stores the serial number of the checkpoint with the date and time.
- Later, the information is downloaded from the device into a computer to generate the reports.
- Patrol device can also be programmed to ignore duplicate checkpoint activations that occur sequentially or within a certain time period.
- Computer software used to synchronize the data from the patrol device and can print out summaries that pinpoint missed checkpoints or patrols.
- Separate operator is not needed for the well functioning of the device.
- ZK Patrol Software is used to generate the reports and do additional settings.
Contact us right now if you want to sleep well.
- Infra-red sensor goes to sleep mode automatically.
- 12KHz Built-in Proximity card reader.
- Fingerprint capacity – 500, Card Capacity – 1000, Logs 30,000
- Shock resistant design, anti-drop up to 1m.
- Low power consumption, Standby 7 days, sustainable work up to 12 Hrs.
- 1.44” LCD display with IP65 rating for the device.