Physical Access Control System
Why having a Physical Access Control system is an important question that needs an answer. When you are constructing an office or a building access control system is required. This is generally a part of interior designing. Physical Access Control is defined as measures that are designed to stop unauthorized access to facilities, equipment, and resources, and to protect personnel and property from damage or harm. Physical security involves the use of multiple layers of interdependent systems which include CCTV surveillance, security guards, protective barriers, locks, electronic safe locks, em locks, double door em locks, multi-door access controllers, and many other techniques. Biometric access control system is the latest technology used in Physical Access Control systems.
Biometric Time Attendance System
1). Security of your Information
Protecting your intellectual property is important for your organization. Controlling who has access to what is important for the growth of an organization.
2). Organized Access of Resources.
Only people with the right rights should be allowed to enter a specific part of the office.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any queries.
Email us at in**@am*********.com or call us at 9034757673 for pricing and installation of this machine.
Get the best quality Biometric Attendance System for hospitals. We are a leading Wholesale Supplier of a biometric attendance system for hospitals. Fujitsu Biometric Palm Vein Scanner helps in contactless attendance marking.
COSEC DOOR PVR is a highly secure and contactless biometric device that reads the internal vascular pattern of the palm. These patterns are unique to each individual and exist underneath the skin layer, which cannot be forged thereby making it most secure compared to other biometric technology. To give accurate results, COSEC DOOR PVR uses Fujitsu biometric palm vein scanner to provide utmost security and hygiene. This makes COSEC DOOR PVR more secure in comparison to other biometric devices. Being contactless and technologically advanced, it is appropriate for places like hospitals, chemical industries, nuclear stations, factories, corporate houses, R&D centers, financial institutes, and many others where security and hygiene are of utmost importance.
Hence, with this unique palm vein recognition system, COSEC DOOR PVR is capable of storing up to 20,000 user templates and has up to 1,00,000 events storage capacity. It proves to be extremely secure for Time-Attendance and Access Control applications with a false acceptance ratio of less than 0.00008%.
Physical Access Control Biometrics
- Visible Light Facial Recognition,
- Anti-spoofing algorithm against print attack(laser, color, and B/W photos), videos attack and 3D mask attack,
- Multiple Verification: Face / Card / Password,
- Multiple card modules:125KHz ID card(EM) / 13.56MHz IC card (MF),
- 3000 face templates capacity
Face recognition access control attendance system
- Display : 5inch Touch Screen
- Face Capacity 3000
- Card Capacity 3000
- Transactions 150000
- Operation System Linux
- Standard Functions ID Card, ADMS, T9 Input, DST, Camera, 9-digit User ID, Access Levels, Groups, Holidays,Anti-passback, Record Query, Tamper Switch Alarm, Multiple Verification Methods
- Hardware 900MHZ Dual Core CPU Memory 512MB RAM / 8G ROM 2MP WDR Low Light Camera Adjustable Light Brightness LED
- Communication : TCP/IP, WiFi(Optional), Wiegand Input/Output, RS485
- Access Control Interface : 3rd-party Electric Lock, Door Sensor, Exit Button, Alarm Output
- Optional Functions 13.56MHz IC Card / WiFi
- Face Recognition Speed _1s
- Biometrics Algorithms Face VX5.8
- Power Supply 12V 3A
- Working Humidity 10%-90%
- Working Temperature -10 °C- 45 °C
- Dimensions (W*H*D) 91.93*202.93*21.5mm
- Supported Software eTimeTracklite