Features of COSEC ARC IO800
In an organization, there are multiple devices functioning for various applications that are required to be controlled effectively. Hence an I/O Controller provides the flexibility to control and monitor a range of hardware devices integrated with the controller.
To meet such requirements, Matrix offers COSEC ARC IO800, a compact Input-Output Controller that controls multiple third-party devices performing multiple applications. It ensures ease in the configuration of multiple devices.
|Input Power||PoE (IEEE 802.3 af) OR
12V DC @ 2A Power Adaptor
|Communication Mode||Ethernet and/or RD-485|
|IN Ports||Eight Input Ports|
|OUT Ports||Eight Output Ports|
|INPUT Type||Four Stare Supervised|
|OUTPUT Type||28V DC @ 2A, Relay SPDT, Form C|
|Standalone Mode||With Built-in Software in COSEC PANEL LITE V2|
|CENTRA Mode||With COSEC CENTRA (with or without COSEC PANEL LITE V2)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D) (mm3)||107 x 125.5 x 55|
|Weight||260 g (Approx.)|
|Humidity||5% to 85% RH Non-Condensing|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to + 50°C (32°F to 122°F)|
- IP Technology on Existing Wi-Fi/ LAN/WAN
- Industry Standard CAT5 and CAT6 Wiring
- Installation near the Door Reduces Wiring and Improves Reliability
- PoE+ Powers PANEL, Readers and Locks, no Need of Local Power Point or Backup
- Neat, Elegant, Reliable and Easy-To-Maintain Installation
- Distributed Architecture; Robust Security
- Industry Standard DIN Rail Mounting
- Centralized Management and Control using COSEC PANEL Web Pages from anywhere.
If you want to get more details please fill the form below. Our experts will contact you to give face attendance and various other solutions as per your requirements. Call us at 9315441078 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews yet.