The Integrated Gate Management System (IGMS) features the following:
- All gates will be equipped with a face recognition system that is integrated with flap barriers or other access control systems.
- A 42” smart TV will display the movements/occupancy (IN & OUT) for easy monitoring.
- Face devices at each gate can store up to 10,000 faces and can be upgraded to hold up to 25,000 employee and contractor faces for local validation and display on the big screen.
- Face recognition devices will also be installed at various buildings to capture the attendance of contract staff and employees.
- Validation and expiry dates of contractor passes will be mapped in the system to ensure only valid contractors are allowed access.
- IN/OUT readings captured at gates are used for head count purposes for inside total and inside plant area.
- Data captured at respective buildings are used for payroll.
- Validation can be done using FACE, Face + RFID, or RFID mode.
- Data will be synchronized with the central server in online mode to provide data for integration.
Integrated Gate Pass Management System (IGMS)
Gate Pass Management System for Employees and Contract Labor
The IGMS or Integrated Gate Management System will have face recognition technology installed on all the designated gates, which will be integrated with flap barriers or other access control systems. There will also be a smart TV with a 42″ display screen that will show the movements and occupancy, both in and out of the gate.
Moreover, each gate will have a face device that can store up to 10,000 faces (upgradeable up to 25,000 for employees and contractors) for local validation, and the data will be displayed on the big screen. Face recognition devices will also be installed at various buildings to capture attendance of contract staff and employees. The validation and expiry date of the contractor pass will be mapped in the system to ensure that only valid contract laborers can access the premises.
The readings captured at the gates will be used for headcount purposes, both inside the total plant area and inside buildings. Additionally, the data captured at respective buildings will be used for payroll. The system can use either FACE or Face+RFID or RFID mode for validating the count.
Gate Pass Management System
Finally, the data collected will be synced with the central server in online mode to provide data for integration.