Mobile Attendance App Features AmpleTrails is transforming face detection technologies to solve the challenges in the mass and corporate market with hybrid mobile attendance solutions.AmpleTrails is the next-generation Attendance Analyser App specially customized for the construction, mining, and high-tech industries. Mobile Attendance App features are designed to make the process of tracking employee attendance easier and more efficient. Some of the key features of a mobile attendance app include:
Note: All these menu in mobile app are dynamic and you can choose or assign them according to your need.
Add Location, Add Department, Add/Update/Delete Employee, Add Employee Using Excel, Attendance Logs, Attendance Logs with image, Attendance Reports for All/Single Employee, List of absent Employees with or without image, Visit History, Leave Details, Add/ Mange Employee documents, Add Manage work schedule, Assign dynamic menu to different user roles for mobile app, Manual attendance, Change Password and many other features are provided using web portal.
AmpleTrails is an employee attendance mobile app that tracks the employee’s daily activities to ensure that they are at their assigned place of work. It serves as a tool for management in implementing or monitoring improvements on attendance during work days. The
Mobile Attendance App Features Best Attendance Tracking App Attendance Tracking Best Suited for Hybrid Model Enable Geo-Tracking Experience accurate attendance management
- Employee self-service: Allows employees to clock in and out using their smartphones or tablets, eliminating the need for physical time clocks.
- GPS tracking: Allows managers to track the location of employees when they clock in and out, ensuring they are on-site and on time.
- Biometric authentication: Uses fingerprints or facial recognition to ensure that the person clocking in or out is the employee they claim to be.
- Shift scheduling: Allows managers to create and manage employee schedules, and send shift reminders to employees.
- Leave management: Allows employees to request time off and managers to approve or deny leave requests.
- Overtime tracking: Keeps track of overtime hours worked and calculates overtime pay.
- Reports and analytics: Generates various reports such as attendance, overtime, and leave reports for managers to review and make decisions.
- Integration with other systems: Integrates with other systems such as payroll and HR, allowing for a more streamlined process.
- Notifications: Send notifications to employees and managers to remind them of their schedules, upcoming shifts, or any other important information.
Mobile Attendance App Features
|Face Attendance||To capture the attendance of employees by comparing faces after blinking eyes. Geo-location of office is also compared. IN/OUT selection option to mark entry/exit of an employee. The office/Field option is there to record whether the employee was in office or Field/Marketing duty.|
|Colleague Attendance||To capture the attendance of Colleague in office if they are not having smart phone or app in their phone and provides the same feature of menu Face Attendance (Face + Geo Attendance)|
|Geo Attendance||Geo location of office is compared. IN/OUT selection option to mark entry/exit of employee. Office/Field option is there to record whether employee was in office or Field/Marketing duty.|
|Colleague Attendance (Geo)||To capture the attendance of Colleague in office if they are not having smart phone or app in their phone and provides the same feature of menu Geo Attendance (Geo Attendance Only)|
|Attendance Logs||Logs of attendance marked by the employee are displayed containing Date, Time, In/Out direction, Office/Field, Latitude/Longitude, Address where location was marked.|
|Upload Photo||To upload the profile picture of employee.|
|Office Location||To get and update the Geo Location of office which is used to create Geo Fence.|
|Work Schedule||To assign work to employees. Date of work, Work Title, Work Details are displayed.|
|Leave Request||Employee can select Leave Type, Leave Date and Reason of Leave.|
|Documents Upload||To upload Documents or proof of Expenses made by employee which can be accessed by Admin/Manager/Employee|
|Visit History||To keep record of physical visits made by the employee on clients locations for marketing /service or other reasons. In/Out to check whether employee met or left the client on pre decided time or not. Client Name/ Details about visit/ Geo Location/ Address/Date & Time recorded and can be checked using this feature.|
|Assign Office||To change the location of office in which we are working. It is best suited for those employees which works for some days in one office and after that in other office.|
|Admin:||Can control or manage data of all locations.|
|Manager :||Can control data of single location in which he/she is working.|
|User:||Can mark or access his/her data only.|