Polycom Is Now Poly. Polycom SoundStation 2 is ideal for small and medium conference rooms seating up to 10 participants. The speakerphone delivers exceptional performance. Analog conference phone for up to 10 people.
Analog conference phone The standard for everyday conferencing in small to midsize conference rooms
The Polycom SoundStation2 is a conference telephone specifically designed for small to medium-sized conference rooms. It is a high-quality, full-duplex speakerphone that uses advanced audio technology to provide clear and natural sound for both parties on the call. The SoundStation2 has a sleek and modern design and is easy to use, with intuitive controls and a large, easy-to-read LCD display.
Some of the key features of the Polycom SoundStation2 include:
- Full-duplex audio: The system uses advanced audio technology to provide clear and natural sound for both parties on the call.
- High-quality speaker and microphone: The system has a high-quality speaker and microphone that provide clear and natural sound for all participants on the call.
- Easy to use: The system has intuitive controls and a large, easy-to-read LCD display, making it easy to use for all participants.
- Expandable: The system can be expanded by adding additional microphones to cover larger conference rooms.
- Durable: The system is built to last, and is designed to withstand the rigors of everyday use in a conference room environment.
- Compatibility: The SoundStation2 is compatible with both analog and digital phone lines, and can be connected to a PC or other device via USB.
The Polycom SoundStation2 is a reliable, high-quality conference phone that is ideal for small to medium-sized conference rooms. It is easy to use and provides clear and natural sound for all participants on the call.
• Hear and be heard clearly – Intelligent microphones and Dynamic Noise Reduction technology ensures everyone can be heard
• Resists interference from mobile phones – Clearer calls with no distracting noise from wireless devices
• Backlit display provides important information – Displays console phone number, number called, duration/progress of call and supports worldwide Caller ID*
• Ability to increase microphone pickup – Optional extension microphones expand coverage for larger conference rooms
• Connect to mobile phones and PCs – Applications Port offers unmatched flexibility for mobile phone and Internet calling*
• Easy to use and install – Connects into any analog phone jack and can be connected to a PBX with an analog extension
• Cables consist of 21 ft (6.4 m) single-cord connection to tabletop console and 7 ft 2.1 m) connection to RJ-11 telephone jack. Optional Extended microphone modules connect to console via 8 ft. (2.4 m) cables
Size (L x W x H)
• 14.5 x 12.25 x 2.5 in
• (36.8 x 31.1 x 6.4 cm)
• 1.75 lb. (0.8 kg)
• Two-wire RJ-11 analog PBX or public switched telephone network interface
• 132×65 pixel backlit graphical LCD
• User selectable ring tones
• Configurable soft keys for easy dialing of voice conferencing services
• Multi-lingual support: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese,
• Password protected configuration settings for administrators
Caller ID and phone book*
– Bellcore Type 1 (requires a telephone company subscription for activation)
– British Telecom
• Phone book/speed dial list – up to 25 entries*
• On-hook/off-hook, conference, mute, volume up/down keys, menu, navigation keys*
• 3 context sensitive soft keys*
including redial, hold, programmable conference key
• Frequency response: 300 to 3300 Hz
• 3 cardioid microphones 300 to 3500 Hz
• Type 1
• Up to 10 ft. microphone pick-up range
• Gated microphones with intelligent microphone mixing
• Dynamic noise reduction
• Applications Port* for connection to other communication devices such as mobile phones† and computers
• RCA Auxiliary audio jack
• FCC Part 68
• FCC Part 15 Class B
• Canadian ICES-003
• CE Mark (R & TTE Directive)
• VCCI Class B (Japan)
• Relative humidity: 20% – 85% (noncondensing)
• Storage temperature: -22° – 131°F (-30° – 55°C)
Recommended room conditions
• Noise level: <48 dBa
SoundStation2 ships with:
• 21 ft. (6.4 m) cord to console
• 7 ft. (2.1 m) telco cable to RJ-11 telephone jack
• User documentation (user guide CD, quick installation guide, registration card)
Part Numbers (North America)
• 2200-15100-001: SoundStation2, non-expandable
• 2200-16000-001: SoundStation2, non-expandable, with display
• 2200-16200-001: SoundStation2, expandable, with display
• 2200-16155-001: Extension microphone kit
Not available on all models
connection may affect Caller ID functionality. Caller ID service may require a subscription from a service provider in your area. SoundStation2 uses a cable that connects to a standard 2.5mm headset connector. If your mobile phone model does not support this type of connection you will need an adapter (not included).
Fill the following form to have an expert understand your requirement and help you. Email us at email@example.com or call us at 9315441078/53