Job in Gurugram Haryana
We are looking for hardware networking candidates for the Gurugram location. If you are looking for a job in Gurugram you can apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. If you are looking for Fresher Jobs in Gurgaon you are at the right place. We hire freshers as well. We currently have lots of ACTIVE JOB VACANCIES IN GURGAON, HARYANA. If you are interested in marking and sales then also you can apply. Get the best jobs in Gurgaon, Haryana (Hiring Now!).
Attendance Machine Installer Job:
The Attendance Machine Installer is responsible for installing and maintaining attendance machines in various locations. They will be responsible for setting up, configuring and testing attendance machines, as well as providing training and support to users.
- Install and set up attendance machines at various locations
- Configure and test attendance machines to ensure they are working properly
- Provide training and support to users on how to use the attendance machines
- Troubleshoot and repair any issues with attendance machines
- Keep accurate records of attendance machine installation and maintenance
- Keep informed about new technologies and advancements in attendance machine technology
- Provide customer service and support to clients
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in IT or a related field
- Experience with attendance machines is a plus
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel and work on-site at various locations
- Must be able to lift equipment up to 50 lbs
This job may require working on weekends and during non-business hours. The Attendance Machine Installer must be able to work independently and be able to troubleshoot and solve problems quickly. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background, excellent customer service skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
The Attendance Machine Installer role is a full-time position with competitive compensation and benefits package.
Attendance Machine Salesperson Job Description:
The Attendance Machine Salesperson is responsible for generating sales and promoting attendance machines to potential clients. They will be responsible for identifying potential clients, presenting the features and benefits of the machines, and closing sales.
- Identify potential clients and generate leads through various sales and marketing strategies
- Present the features and benefits of attendance machines to potential clients
- Provide demonstrations and conduct on-site evaluations of the machines
- Prepare and present quotes and sales proposals
- Negotiate sales deals and close sales
- Build and maintain relationships with clients
- Keep accurate records of sales activities and customer interactions
- Stay informed about new technologies and advancements in attendance machine technology
- Meet or exceed sales targets
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in sales, preferably in the technology or related field
- Strong understanding of attendance machines and related technologies
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
This job requires a self-motivated and results-driven individual, with the ability to work in a fast-paced and competitive environment. The Attendance Machine Salesperson must be able to build and maintain relationships with clients and have the ability to think creatively to identify new sales opportunities.
The Attendance Machine Salesperson role is a full-time position with competitive compensation and benefits package, including a commission-based salary structure.
Apart from the technical candidate we also have Packing & Operations Executive job in Gurugram. If you are looking for vacancies in Gurgaon companies for freshers then also you can apply. It’s a direct company job in Gurgaon. It’s a backend job in Gurgaon for graduates.
We also have Executive Jobs for any graduate in Gurgaon Haryana. It’s a non BPO job in Gurgaon for graduates. We have jobs in Gurgaon for graduates freshers. We have jobs for BBA graduates in Gurgaon, as well as jobs for BSc graduates in Gurgaon. Get the technical support jobs in Gurgaon for freshers. Your bright carrier journey starts here at AmpleTrails.
It’s a private job in Gurgaon for freshers.
Eligibility: Certificate Course (ITI), Vocational Training, Diploma, Hardware Networking, Graduate.
Experience Required: Freshers may apply
Hiring Process: Face to Face Interview
Should have good technical knowledge.
Willing to travel.
Good in convincing people.
Basic Computer knowledge.
Email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org .
You can fill out the following form if you are looking for a job in Gurgaon. We have lots of Job Vacancies & Openings in Gurgaon.