Handheld Metal Detector
Handheld Metal Detector
Buy Best Metal Detectors Online, Best Prices And Free Shipping Across India, Credit Card And Net Banking Accepted.
UltraScan’s high sensitivity is invaluable in anti-theft applications where small metal objects must be protected. Jewelry, electronic products, computer processors, tools, etc. can be detected. Optimum efficiency on a range of applications is achieved through user-adjustable sensitivity. UltraScan’s high sensitivity allows a search to be non-intrusive and hands-off by minimizing physical contact with the subject. The lightweight construction, comfortable grip, large screening area, and fast detection circuitry all contribute to higher efficiency screening and reduce operator fatigue.
A Handheld Metal Detector (HHMD) is a portable device that is used to detect the presence of metal objects. These devices are typically used for security purposes, such as detecting weapons or other prohibited items at events, airports, and other public places. They can also be used for industrial and construction applications, such as locating metal pipes or other objects that may be hidden underground.
The handheld metal detector typically consists of a handle and a probe, which is swept over an area to be searched. The device emits a audible alarm and/or a visual indicator when it detects metal. Some advanced models can also indicate the type and location of the metal object.
HMDs are generally small and lightweight, making them easy to carry and use, and they typically operate on batteries, which means they can be used in remote areas. Some devices include a built-in flashlight or LCD screen to provide better visibility in low-light situations.
HMDs are generally considered to be a non-invasive and non-destructive method of detecting metal objects, and they are widely used in various applications such as security screening, archaeological surveys, and metal detecting in the construction industry. They are also widely used by law enforcement agencies to detect weapons or other prohibited items in public places.
In conclusion, a Handheld Metal Detector (HHMD) is a portable device that is used to detect the presence of metal objects. They are widely used for security and industrial applications, and are considered to be a non-invasive and non-destructive method of detecting metal. They are widely used in various applications such as security screening, archaeological surveys, and metal detecting in the construction industry.
Best handheld metal detector
- For fast weapon screening and theft prevention
- Highly sensitive scanning circuit – fast scan rate
- Instant response – clear visual and audio alarms
- No false alarms – digital go–no go threshold circuit
- High sensitivity for non-intrusive body searching
- Elegantly styled molded ABS housing
- Electronic switching with tactile feedback
- Three state Blue LED alarm and status indicator
- Low field strength – no affect on pacemakers and
- magnetic media
- Detects all metals and alloys
- Medium Pistol at10” (250 mm)
- Pistol, 25 cal. at 8” (200 mm)
- Mini revolver, 22 cal. at 6” (150
- Cartridge, .357 at 4” (100 mm)
- Razor blade at 2” ( 50 mm)
- Hat pin at 1” ( 25 mm)
- Scan Rate:
- 3” to 24” (75-600 mm) per second
- The highly reliable advanced
- detection circuitry is housed in a
- rugged high impact ABS plastic
- case and detects all metals and
- Alarm Indicators:
- High efficiency piezo electric beeper
- and multi-function BLUE LED
- The BLUE LED indicates the
- following three functions;
- 1.Normal Light when the unit is
- switched ON.
- 2.Brighter Light when metal object
- is detected
- 3.Flashing light when battery is low.
Handheld Metal Detectors Online in India at Best Prices. We are your online source for premium top notch Metal detectors at the best prices.
- Ultrascan works on rechargeable batteries.
- Low Battery Warning:
- Low battery is indicated when the LED starts flashing. However, the unit continues to function for several hours after the Low Battery Warning.
- Detects: medium pistol at10” (250 mm), pistol 25 cal. At 8” (200 mm), mini revolver 22 cal at 6” (150mm), cartridge 357 at 4” (100 mm), razor blade at 2” ( 50 mm), hat pin at 1” ( 25 mm), scan rate: 3” to 24” (75-600 mm) per second
- Power requirement: ultrascan works on rechargeable batteries, low battery warning: low battery is indicated when the led starts flashing, however the unit continues to function for several hours after the low battery warning
- Electronics:the highly reliable advanced detection circuitry is housed in a rugged high impact abs plastic case and detects all metals and alloys
- Alarm indicators: high efficiency piezo electric beeper and multi-function blue led indicator,the blue led indicates the following three functions, normal light when the unit is switched on, brighter light when metal object is detected, flashing light when battery is low
- For fast weapon screening and theft prevention, highly sensitive scanning circuit – fast scan rate, instant response – clear visual and audio alarms, no false alarms – digital go–no go threshold circuit, high sensitivity for non-intrusive body searching, elegantly styled molded abs housing, electronic switching with tactile feedback, three state blue led alarm and status indicator, low field strength – no affect on pacemakers and magnetic media, detects all metals and alloys