Guard Patrol System
Security Guard Tracking Systems
PT100 Fingerprint RFID Guard Patrol
This portable device can be used for security Guard Patrol, Equipment Maintenance, Fleet control, Lawn services Routes, Delivery Routes, Sales personnel Routes, Alarm Response Routes, Fire Extinguishers Routes, Cleaning Services Routes, and Maintenance Routes etc.
Security guard tracking systems
- Fingerprint Sensor: Infrared auto-sleep optical sensor
- Fingerprint Algorithm: 10.0 version
- Built-in RF Card Reader: 125KHz Proximity Card
- Fingerprint Capacity: 500
- Card Capacity: 1000
- Log Capacity: 30,000
- Communication: USB Client
- Power Supply: 5V, 800mA
- Operating Temperature: -10°C – 45°C
- Dimension(LxWxD): 162 x 52 x 46 mm
- Net Weight: 0.22 Kg
- Ingress Protection Rate: IP65
- USB Client
- Shock Resistant
- 1.44 color LCD display
- IP 65 rated water proof and dustproof
- 500 Fingerprints,1000 cards,30,000 logs
- Built-in RF card reader 125KHz ( Optional 13.56 MHz)
- Infrared auto sleep fingerprint sensors
- Stand by battery backup- 168 hours(7 days)
- SDK available for further development
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 9818390836, 9818390836 for pricing and installation of this machine.
Biometric Guard Patrol System
A Guard Patrol System is a system for logging the rounds of employees in a variety of situations such as security guards patrolling property which helps to ensure that the employee makes his or her appointed rounds at the correct intervals and can save the record for future references.
|Sensor||Fingerprint Sensor||Infrared Auto-sleep Optical Sensor|
|Fingerprint Algorithm ver||10|
|Built-in RF Card Reader||125KHz Proximity Card|
|Power & Environment||Power Supply||5V, 800mA|
|Battery||2,000mA Lithium Battery|
|Ingression Protection Rate||IP65|
|Features||–||1.44” color LCD display|
|–||Fingerprint authentication, accurate and convenient and effectively stop”Buddy Punching”|
|–||IP65 rated water resistance & dustproof|
|–||Low Power Consumption, Standby 7 days|
|–||Reads EM 125 KHz Proximity Card and Tags|
|–||Dedicated Patrol Software For System Configuration,|
|Data Collection and making reports|
- To ensure Guard Patrolling in highly secured places like Banks, Vaults, etc at night times.
- Security Guard monitoring in Villas and Flats.
- Public transport time table verification.
- Hotel and hospital housekeeping logging.
- Verification of patients being attended in hospitals by nursing staff.
- Monitoring staff working outside of normal business hours.
More over that the System can give reliable Reports which can be generated using ZK Patrol Software installed in the Monitoring PC.
The system provides a means to record the time when the employee reaches certain points on their tour. We are the top guard patrol system suppliers in India.
Checkpoints or watch stations are commonly placed at critical points such as vital equipment, and access points.
- The employee carries an or electronic patrol device which is activated at each checkpoint.
- Checkpoints can consist proximity microchips.
- The patrol device stores the serial number of the checkpoint with the date and time.
- Later, the information is downloaded from the device into a computer to generate the reports.
- Patrol device can also be programmed to ignore duplicate checkpoint activations that occur sequentially or within a certain time period.
- Computer software used to synchronize the data from the patrol device and can print out summaries that pinpoint missed checkpoints or patrols.
- Separate operator is not needed for the well functioning of the device.
- ZK Patrol Software is used to generate the reports and do additional settings.
Contact us right now if you want to sleep well.
Email us at email@example.com or call us at 9818390836, 9315441078 for pricing and installation of this machine.
Guard Monitoring System
- Infra-red sensor goes to sleep mode automatically.
- 12KHz Built-in Proximity card reader.
- Fingerprint capacity – 500, Card Capacity – 1000, Logs 30,000
- Shock resistant design, anti-drop up to 1m.
- Low power consumption, Standby 7 days, sustainable work up to 12 Hrs.
- 1.44” LCD display with IP65 rating for the device.
- One shift can be assigned for one employee and one device only.
- If one plan is already assigned to one employee it can’t be used or assigned to another employee.
- Battery backup is 12 hrs sustainable used and after that charging is required.
- Fingerprint punch is required before and after the patrolling.
- Only usb communication is possible in the device.
- Authentication can be changed i.e fingerprint and card.
- User enrolling should be done by software.
- Device should be kept in the guard patrol base while not in use for charging
- While synchronizing the data keep the guard patrol device in guard patrol base then only data will be synchronize
- Proper plan should be followed by the guard then only the report will come properly.
- Any new change should be done in the software and should be synchronized with the device.