eFence – Guard Monitoring Platform
Guard Patrol System Biometric is a system for logging the rounds of employees in a variety of situations such as security guards patrolling property which helps to ensure that the employee makes his or her appointed rounds at the correct intervals and can save the record for future reference.
Main Applications of Biometric Guard Patrol System Biometric eSSL:
- To ensure GuardPatrolling in highly secured places like Banks, Vaults, etc at night times.
- Security Guard monitoring in Villas and Flats.
- Public transport timetable verification.
- Hotel and hospital housekeeping logging.
- Verification of patients being attended in hospitals by nursing staff.
- Monitoring staff working outside of normal business hours.
Guard Tour System
Moreover that the System can give reliable Reports which can be generated using ZK Patrol Software installed on the Monitoring PC.
The system provides a means to record the time when the employee reaches certain points on their tour. We are the largest supplier of the Guard Patrol System in India.
Checkpoints or watch stations are commonly placed at critical access points.
Working on Biometric Guard Patrol System:
- The employee carries an electronic patrol device which is activated at each checkpoint.
- Checkpoints can consist of proximity microchips such as RFIDs, or optical barcodes.
- The patrol device stores the serial number of the checkpoint with the date and time.
- Later, the information is downloaded from the device into a computer to generate the reports.
- Patrol devices can also be programmed to ignore duplicate checkpoint activations that occur sequentially or within a certain time period.
- Computer software is used to synchronize the data from the patrol device and can print out summaries that pinpoint missed checkpoints or patrols.
- A separate operator is not needed for the well functioning of the device.
- ZK Patrol Software is used to generate the reports and do additional settings.
Device Features of security guard checkpoint system:
- The infra-red sensor goes to sleep mode automatically.
- 12KHz Built-in Proximity card reader.
- Fingerprint capacity – 500, Card Capacity – 1000, Logs 30,000
- Shock resistant design, anti-drop up to 1m.
- Low power consumption, Standby 7 days, sustainable work up to 12 Hrs.
- 1.44” LCD display with IP65 rating for the device.
Please find the below-mentioned link to guard patrol software.
Guard Patrol System Presentation
|Technical Specification of guard patrol systems|
|Sensor||Fingerprint Sensor||Infrared Auto-sleep Optical Sensor|
|Fingerprint Algorithm ver||10|
|Built-in RF Card Reader||125KHz Proximity Card|
|Power & Environment||Power Supply||5V, 800mA|
|Battery||2,000mA Lithium Battery|
|Ingression Protection Rate||IP65|
|Features||–||1.44” color LCD display|
|–||Fingerprint authentication, accurate and convenient and effectively stop”buddy Punching”|
|–||IP65 rated water resistance & dustproof|
|–||Low Power Consumption, Standby 7 days|
|–||Reads EM 125 kHz Proximity Card and Tags|
|–||Dedicated Patrol Software For System Configuration,|
|Data Collection and making reports|