PTZ IP Camera 2MP IR Dome PTZ with 25X Zoom Matrix SATATYA PZCR20ML25CWP
- • 1/2.8” CMOS Sensor
- • 2 MP, 0.001 lux@F1.5,BW 0 lux with IR
- • 25x Optical Zoom, 4.8mm~120mm Varifocal Lens
- • 6 Piece IR Array LEDs
- • IR LEDs with IR Distance of 150m
- • 1 Audio Input & 1 Audio Output
- • Video Analytics: Trip Wire, Motion Detection, Video Audio abnormal
- • SD Card (256GB), H.265/H.264/M-JPEG, Triple Stream
- • IP66, Lightning Protection and Surge Protection
Does the external environment affect the IP camera’s performance?
भारत में बना, भारत का अपना सर्वेलेंस ब्रांड सीसीटीवी कैमरे
IP SECURITY CAMERA
Matrix offers IP67 certified Project and Professional series IP Cameras to provide glitch-free performance even under extreme operating temperatures. These cameras are designed to provide high definition, crystal clear images and at the same time withstand harsh environmental conditions. Due to the sturdiness, our IP Cameras can be used for both indoor (Dome Cameras preferred) as well as outdoor (Bullet Cameras preferred) applications. Furthermore, the dome variant of the Camera is vandal-proof, which comes with an unbreakable enclosure (IK10), making it impossible for miscreants to damage it.
Centralized IP Video Surveillance for Complete Security
Eliminate Server Cost Transmit Visual Information Directly to NVR
Monitor multiple locations without a server
Link for a sample clip of 2/3/5 MP cameras. Demo videos of Matrix 2MP camera, 3MP camera, and a 5MP camera.
Matrix Automatic Number Plate Recognition:
ANPR is a mass surveillance method that is used to automatically read and identify the vehicle registration plate while an entry or an exit. It ensures higher security by preventing unauthorized access, quick investigation with pictorial reports, and reduction in manpower cost by automating parking and other such process
Parking Management Solution
Matrix parking management can recognize license plates, notify unauthorized parking, and keep track of the number of occupied and empty slots.
License Plate Recognition
Identify Unauthorized Parking
Identify No Parking
Identify Improper Parking
Matrix Weighbridge collects pictorial evidence of inward or outward vehicles by mapping unique numbers such as License Plates for verification and auditing.
Vehicle Number Snapshot
- Genuinely Indian
- Government of India Certified R&D Center (DSIR)
- Integrated R&D Functions
- Complete Ownership of Intellectual Property
- No Technology Transfer (ToT)
- World-Class Manufacturing Infrastructure
- ZED Certification facility with Stringent Quality Control
- Complete Range of IP Cameras, Network Video Recorders, and Video Management Software
- IP Cameras
- Complete Range (5MP, 3MP, 2MP Dome, Bullet, Varifocal, PTZ)
- Powered by SONY STARVIS sensors for Colored Images
- True WDR (120dB) and H.265 Compression
- Larger Field of View (113° Horizontal FOV )
- High Signal-to-noise Ratio (>70 dB)
- SD Card Support up to 512GB
- Adaptive and Smart Streaming
- Network Video Recorder (NVR)
- Cascading up to 20 NVRs
- Higher Throughput (512Mbps)
- RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10 Support
- Storage up to 80TB (10TB x 8)
- 4K Resolution on HDMI 2.0 for LIVE View Streams up to 12MP
Best IP Camera
|SONY Starvis Series Sensor – Crystal Clear Night Vision, Color Images at 0.01lux|
|5MP Resolution – High-quality, Detailed images|
|H.265 Compression Technology – Save Up to 50% of Storage Space|
|True WDR 120dB – High-quality Images in Varying Light Conditions|
|Wider Field of View – Eliminate Blind Spots with up to 104° View|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio – 73dB SNR for State-of-the-art Image Quality|
|SD Card Support – Local Storage up to 512 GB|
The cost of a server is one of the biggest challenges while considering a Multilocation Video Surveillance solution for all kinds of industries. Matrix Network Video Recorders have a unique feature called Cascading, which eliminates the need for a server for centralized management and monitoring.
Let’s see how?
- One Network Video Recorder (NVR) can be connected to 20 other NVRs and can receive connected camera streams without any server.
- The master NVR (which acts as a server) at the central location can receive streams from all the cameras installed at various locations.
- It follows the architecture of multiple masters and multiple slaves. Hence, one organization can make several master NVRs, sharing their respective camera streams among themselves.
A company having two CEOs at different locations can have access to all the camera streams of their branches using their local NVR by marking it as the master NVR.
- Eliminates the Cost of a Server
- Centralized Management and Control
Cascading is beneficial for MNCs and firms having multi-floor or multi-location offices.
2MP IR Dome Camera with 3.6mm Lens
Matrix project series IP Cameras are built using superior components such as the Sony STARVIS sensor and higher MTF lens to offer unmatched image quality, especially during low light conditions. Powered by the True WDR algorithm, these cameras offer consistent image quality even in highly varying lighting conditions. Built-in intelligent analytics including Intrusion Detection, Trip
Wire, etc. ensure real-time security. Moreover, H.265 compression and Automatic Motion-based Frame Rate Reduction save bandwidth and storage up to 50%.
What is an IP Camera?
- An IP camera is a digital video camera commonly used for surveillance.
- It sends and receives data using the transmission and security features of TCP/IP through a computer network and the Internet.
- The term IP camera is usually applied to those cameras which are used for surveillance and that can be directly accessed over a network connection.
- They can be connected with the existing computer network through LAN, WAN or Wireless Network.
CCTV Cameras: There are several models of CCTV Cameras used in industries. AmpleTrails is dealing in different kinds of CCTV cameras. Models vary to the requirements of the users. We are dealing in all types of CCTV cameras like Dome Cameras, Bullet Cameras, IP Cameras, Dome IR Camera, IR Bullet Camera, LED Array Bullet Camera, Array Dome Camera, PTZ Camera. You can click on the type to know the available model and detailed specification of the model. These are rightly priced cameras and very durable. Best CCTV Cameras for all your needs with the Sony chip.
- Two-way audio via a single network cable allows users to interact on the subject of the video. (e.g. store operator assisting a customer through step-by-step instructions).
- Video analytics can be implemented in the camera itself allowing the camera to analyze images.
- Encrypted data transmission through authentication methods like WPA or WPA2, TKIP or AES.
- Remote accessibility allows accessing the video stream from any authorized device.
- PoE enabled cameras to eradicate the need for a dedicated power supply.
Factors to Consider while Choosing an NVR System
Decision-makers like end-users, system integrators, dealers, etc. need to know which functions and features they expect from the DVR system. The expectation could be a simple function like monitoring or advanced functions like recording flexibility, synchronous playback of all channels, user-configurable layout styles, remote monitoring,
multiple actions for each event, etc. Having a clear idea of the expectation will help to narrow down the suppliers and also prevent them from being influenced by some flashy functionality that will never be utilized practically.
Factors to be Considered While Selecting DVR
Expecting a feature-rich product is always obvious, but which features are actually going to be used is of prime importance.
A number of Video Channels:
If the requirement of surveillance DVR is for small office or shop then 4 channels (4 channels = connecting 4 analog cameras) would be sufficient but
if the surveillance DVR is for large enterprises, corporate, etc. then 8 or 16 channel DVR will be required. Thus decision-makers have to consider
the below points in order to have the correct system installed which can satisfy their requirements.
Audio recording is equivalently important as video but when multiple cameras are connected in a single room then the single audio recording is essential. Hence linking one audio channel with multiple video channels is always beneficial.
If you have any query or want to place an order please contact us now at 9315441078 9315441053, 9034757673 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org of filling the below Inquiry Form.
Indoor IP Cameras
Outdoor IP Cameras
We have different models of cameras for INDOOR and OUTDOOR. IR Dome security cameras are used for INDOOR purposes and IR Bullet Weatherproof cameras are used for the OUTDOOR purpose. These cameras are available in plastic and metal body. High-speed Dome cameras can be used to cover a big area. We have high-end CCTV cameras and a recorder DVR for live viewing over the Internet. Your security is our main focus. We have every type of CCTV camera matching all your needs. We are dealers of CCTV Security Cameras and Video Surveillance Systems. Apart from CCTV, we have Video Door Phones VPD. These are the great products that can be used in the home, school, offices, factories, apartments. We are dealing in all kinds of customized solutions like Access Control Systems (ACS), CCTV Surveillance Equipment, Remote Monitoring of Cameras, Electronic Time Attendance Recorders based on RFID technology, and Biometrics Time and attendance machines (Fingerprint, Face Identification).
As video surveillance security is moving from Analog to IP technology, users are getting greater flexibility to strengthen their security cover. Network Video Recorders (NVRs) are IP-based video recorders, which provide greater reliability and superior image quality as against traditional Analog video recorders. These NVRs provide real-time security by early detection of suspicious events with highly accurate video analytics and instant notifications.
Matrix manufactures one of the best NVR security systems, which are a range of well-engineered IP Video Recording solutions, designed to meet the complex requirements of modern-day enterprises.
To fulfill the requirements of entry-level video recording in small and medium organizations, Matrix introduces its standard range of NVRs. These NVRs are best suitable for centralized management and monitoring of multiple cameras. At the same time, they help in reducing the solution cost by a huge amount. Matrix NVRs reduce solution costs by decreasing storage, server, and bandwidth costs by up to 50%, thereby offering an extremely efficient and foolproof security solution.Contact us today for a friendly obligation free consultation. Email us at email@example.com or call us at 9034757673,9315441078, 9315441053