GPRS, Wi – Fi Module, Card Reader Module Based Hand Held Device.
1000 template capacity Devices ( 500 users – 2 fingers)
Fingerprint and Mifare Card-based Handheld Data Logger for Attendance System with Keyboard, LCD display 90000 Transaction Data, 1000 Validation ID Table With Emp.ID, Name, Birthday & Validity fields, with built-in Battery for 4 Hours operation, TCP/IP, USB. GPRS/ WiFi ( Optional )
GPRS, Wi-Fi Module, Card Reader Module for Micro Log Bio
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 9315441078 WhatsApp 9315441053, 9818390836 for pricing and installation of this machine. You can download the trial version of the Biometric Time and Attendance Machine software from the below link. Best attendance software. Get the best attendance machine now. Best Way to Track Your Employee Attendance using Thumb Impression, eyes, Fingerprint/Face/Card machines. Accurately Monitor your workforce through time Attendance system.
Time & Attendance is made easy & manageable with irrefutable personal Identification using “Touch-n-Go” Biometric Finger Print Technology. There is no need for ID cards, with real-time Finger identification in 1: N Mode. MicroBEN_Bio is the self-contained device with FVC 2004 & FVC 2006 Award-Winning Finger Print Sensor to enroll & store the Finger record, Identify users, save event logs and provides the interface with Computer for generating MIS Attendance Reports & data required for Payroll Calculation.
An HID Proximity/iClass or MIFARE Smart Card/ EM Proximity Reader may be integrated inside. The Finger Print template can be stored on iClass / MIFARE Card.
Hand Held Biometric Time Attendance System
MicroBEN_Bio provides superior speed & most importantly eliminates Buddy/Proxy
Punching. The Finger Parking angle & the guide is perfectly engineered to ensure impeccable finger scanning.
Only authorized personnel are allowed access to the protected area or to Clock
IN/OUT. With FingerPrint Module, Key Pad & an RF-based Reader (optional), it gives the operator a choice of access modes in any combination of Fingerprint, Card & PIN entries.
Operations of Hand Held Biometric Time Attendance System
- Finger Print enrollment using MicroBEN_Bio is done once in the built-in memory.
- User places their enrolled finger on the finger sensor for clocking IN/OUT.
- The MicroBEN compares live finger with the finger stored in built-in memory and then stores Attendance data only upon “MATCH”.
- LCD displays Employee Name and “Granted” message upon authentication (with Date & Time).
- Optional : The Proximity Card is shown on the reader. If the card is Valid, user is prompted to put the finger on fingerprint reader.
- User-friendly Reports can be generated by Time Pro Software, a high end Attendance Analysis software (optional).
COMMUNICATION options available in Portable Attendance Machine
Networking of MicroBEN’s can be accomplished via the RS232C/RS485 or Ethernet (LAN/WAN/WiFi) or dial-up modem communication (using suitable External hardware). The attendance data can be pushed from anywhere in the world, in online mode using Broad Band to a Server. GPRS may also be used as the medium for data communication.
Technical Data GPRS Hand Held Attendance Machine
- Finger ID Sensor Specification
- CPU : 400MHz DSP CPU with 6000 Finger data storage (upgradable)
- Enrolment Time : 2 second for finger capture
- Identification Time (1:N): <1 Sec. (Typical) for 1000 Fingers
- Allowable Finger Rotation: +/- 90 Degree
- Allowable Finger Displacement: +/- 5mm
- Sensor: Optical (16mm X 19mm), Scratchproof
- Image Size : 280 x 320 Pixel, 500 DPI
- Finger Template Size : 256 Bytes
- Minutiae-only Template Extraction Algorithm with EER: <0.1%
Technical Specification Hand Held Attendance Machine
- Memory : 52,500 Transaction Storage
- Battery Back-up : Retention of Clock & Data upto 10 Years
- Communication : RS232C or RS485 (Optional Ethernet / WiFi), Broad Band,GPRS
- Card Reader Input : Optional Contact less RF Proximity Reader HID Prox/iClass/MIFARE/EM
- Out Reader Interface : Card Reader of any type mentioned above may be interfaced
- Keyboard : 4×4 Membrane Keyboard
- Printer Interface : Serial Strip Printer
- Display : 16×2 Backlit LCD(White in Blue)
- Access Control : Dry/Wet (12V) Contact O/P & ReX (Request-to-Exit)& DOTL input
Environmental Specification of Hand Held Attendance Machine
- Power: Wide Range SMPS Adapter (110-260V@50Hz +/-5Hz)
- Dimension : 146 (H) X 154 (W) X 45 (D)mm
- Enclosure : Dust Resistant ABS enclosure
- Operating Temperature : 0-55 Degree C
Options Available with MicroBEN Bio Hand Held Biometric Time Attendance System
- MicroBEN Bio : Finger Print Terminal(1:N) with RS 232C / RS 485 & Power Adaptor
- MicroBEN Bio_Smart: Terminal with MIFARE Smart Card RF(13.56 MHz) Reader, RS 232C / RS 485 I/F & Power Adaptor
- MicroBEN Bio_iClass : Terminal with HID iClass RF(13.56 MHz) Reader, RS 232C / RS 485 I/F & Power Adaptor
- MicroBEN Bio_Pro : Terminal with EM compatible RF(125KHz) Reader, RS 232C / RS 485 I/F & Power Adapter
- MicroBEN Bio_HID : Terminal with HID Prox Reader, RS 232C / RS 485 I/F & Power Adapter
- In-Circuit TCP/IP: Built-in Ethernet Interface for MicroBEN Bio
- MicroPROX/Prox Point/MicroSMART : Out Reader option
- COMCON: RS 232C to RS 485 Converter
- COMCON GPRS: GPRS based Interface converter
- COMPRO 2000: Data downloading & Configuration Software
- IP Server: Online Data transfer & Monitoring server /service
- Smart Finger: Finger Print Enrollment Station
- MIS Time Pro: Windows-based Time Office Software
- eTIME Pro: Web-Based Attendance Management Software
- ID Card: (a) Proximity Card (b) Contactless Smart Card
- Door Lock: (a) Strike (b) EM Lock (c) Turnstile (d) Drop Bolt
- Accessories: (a) Exit Switch (b) Lock/Reader Cable(c)Comm. Cable
Automated Classroom Attendance Solution
In College, taking Attendance for every class is repetitive, non-productive activity, yet mandatory. The traditional method of calling of Roll-call & marking Attendance register is being followed for ages now, which creates the need for digitizing this process by an accurate, faster & convenient electronic tool involving biometric verification of student’s finger.
It shall also comply with the following needs:
- DIY (do-it-yourself)- The students shall punch their own attendance accurately & conveniently, while the lecture is ongoing, thus saving time spent otherwise.
- Eliminate the probability of proxy attendance, thereby fixing the known leakage.
- Automate Entry of Attendance Data in the college Academic MIS to capture Human errors/bias.
- Visibility of attendance data online among students & parents for transparency.
AmpleTrails has evolved a classroom attendance solution, “smart Roll-Call” which compiles to the above requirement besides being faster & the effective tool to handle large lecture Halls where even roll-call is also not possible. It is a solution consisting of Hand-held Biometric Hardware & Application software to generate Analytical attendance report.
Micro LOG Bio:
Handheld Biometric Attendance management Terminal:
Micro LOG Bio automates and provides a convenient way to quickly record student attendance using Biometric Fingerprint based technology, to ensure identification accuracy, prevent errors and eliminate Proxy attendance even from identical twins.
Micro LOG Bio, is a Handheld, portable and rugged device (fall-proof up to 2 m). The device has a battery backup of 4-6 hrs with inbuilt WiFi module & LAN port for Data communication.
Student Attendance Monitoring
How does the solution work?
- One time Register students and professor Fingerprint for Biometric attendance system.
- Micro LOG Bio is configured initially with Master Data like the Professor, Courses being taken by him for semester & the students registered for the course under the said Professor.
- During each lecture, the professors carry the Micro LOG Biodevice and logs in using his finger punches on the device. After the professor logs in, the subject drop-down will appear on the screen to select the class subject & marking it ready for student attendance.
- The Micro LOG Bio is handed over to students to pass it around each student for finger punching. Upon completing the Attendance of all the students, the device is returned to the professor. The professor punches his finger again to log-out from the device.
- After the professors log-out, which is equivalent to closing the Attendance Register, the data Are pushed to server in bulk mode & posted in the Application database for online Attendance report generation.
Benefits of Micro LOG Bio for student attendance monitoring:
- Accurate Attendance: Educational institutions can centrally and accurately student attendance to prevent proxy attendance and errors/delays in Attendance data entry from Attendance register, which are common problems involved in manual attendance marking.
- Convenience: The handheld biometric device is convenient to be carried by the professor to the classroom and also for student to hold in hand and mark their attendance by simply scanning their finger, without any training & infrastructure.
- Saves Time & Reduce Paper work: Biometric based student attendance system saves the valuable lecture time, everyday (normally 10% of the class time) to record class attendance in less than 2 seconds per student.
- Increases transparency between student, Professor and parents: A separate login and notification facility in Web Based Application software is available for students, professor and parents to increase transparency of college attendance systems.
- Capturing Finger template along with other details/student & professor Information, assuring that the Master database is created
- Data stores in main database at server
- Data is pushed to biometric handheld attendance system through LAN or WiFi/ GPRS with finger templates
- User can punch their finger at machine
- Transaction Data is pushed to main server through LAN/WiFi/ GPRS
- Updated Report can be viewed from MIS software
What are the types of report obtained?
[slideshare id=86745231&doc=handheldbiometricattendance-180126145613]Keeping the Universities’ requirement in mind, under mentioned reports provided for individual which will have the details of individual student as well as consolidated present & absent percentage:-
- Daily Report (B) Weekly Report (C) Monthly Report (D) Semester Report.
Where the solutions are currently deployed?
The smart Roll-Call solution is successfully deployed in the best technical Institutions of India. The referrals may be provided on request.Get one for your organization now! Email us at email@example.com
Biometric Time Attendance System
Biometric Time Attendance Machine MT100 (Portable Device) is a fingerprint and RFID card reader specialized for time attendance application. The portable feature and long battery life makes it perfect for off-site time management. While tracking time and attendance accurately, it helps increase efficiencies in managing a mobile workforce on remote sites. MT100 portable time clock is highly demanded in Teacher Student Roster Verification, Construction Sites, Logistic Industries, Large Farms and the Mining Industry etc.
Card Capacity: 3000 Cards
Log Capacity: 50,000 Tansactions
Sensor: Infrred Auto-sleep Optical Sensor
Algorithm Version: 10.0 V
Communication: USB client
Power: 5V, 800mA
Battery: 2000mA Lithium Battery
Operating Temperature: -10°C – 40°C
Dimension(LxWxD): 162.5 x 52 x 46 mm
Ingress Protection Rate: IP65
|Storage Capacity||Fingerprint Templates||1,200|
|Sensor||Fingerprint Sensor||Infrared Auto-sleep Optical Sensor|
|Fingerprint Algorithm||Finger VX10.0|
|Built-in RF Card Reader||125KHz Proximity Card|
|Power & Environment||Battery||2,000mA Lithium Battery|
|Dimensiona(LxWxD)||162 x 52 x 46mm|
|Ingression Protection Rate||IP65|
|Features||–||1.44” color LCD display|
|–||Fingerprint authentication, accurate and convenient and effectively stop”buddy Punching”|
|–||IP65 rated water resistance & dustproof|
|–||Low Power Consumption, Standby 7 days|
|–||specialized for standalone time and attendance|
|–||Dedicated Time and Attendance Software For System|
|Configuration, Data Collection and making reports|