Battery Operated Smoke Detector, Make System Sensor By Honeywell
System Sensor’s single station, Battery powered Optical Smoke alarm detectors provides continuous protection against smoke and fire hazards even during power outage with easy to install and tamper resist mechanism to help detect tampering.
Specially Designed for residential and institutional applications including sleeping rooms of hospitals, hotels, motels, dormitories and other multifamily dwellings.
The low-voltage wiring make them ideal for applications such as apartment buildings and nursing homes. Designed for use as open area protection up to 24 units may be interconnected.
These multi-voltage 4 wire smoke alarms can be connected to many third party devices such as security alarm systems and access control systems. The 2012/24AUSI is supplied complete with mounting ring and 9VDC back-up battery.
- Ceiling Mount
- Pleasing White Color
- Built-in LED
- Built-in Test Switch
- 80dB Alarm Sounder
- Visual Alarm and Power Indicator
- Built-in Test and Rest Facility
- Interconnectable up to 12 Units
- Battery Operated with a Provision of Hard Wiring.
- Uses simple 9V Battery, with Nominal Current draw of less than
- 15micro amp and approx 40ma in alarm condition.
- Built-in relay can be connected to Lights, Bells, Horns, Remote
- Annunciator or Control Panel
- Twist-on mounting bracket with Tamper option for easy installation
- Built-in 8 second delay on relay output
- Improved chamber design for Greater Stability
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 9034757673, 9034757673 for pricing and installation.