Reduce Training Cost: Training is necessary in almost every field. You can take any sector you want, it may be educational sector or IT sector, you can consider medical sector or look at any business sector, training is required for every sector. Training is costly to develop and to deliver and it contributes a large part of the total cost of the business.
Before considering the ways to cut the training cost, first we should consider the different categories of the training costs. It includes
- The Trainer
- Cost of traveling
- Training Environment Cost
- Material Developing Cost
- Material Maintenance Cost
- Evaluation Cost
All these are required for the training. We can’t eliminate anything to cut the cost of training. So we can go with a product which
- Increase ease of learning
- Increase success rate and cut error rate
- Increase productivity
- Increase management of users
- Is easy to use and understand
- And cut the cost of learning/training
So, here we have the solution of this problem of training cost! We have an amazing software product…..the product which will give the full value to our customers…..You can continue to increase productivity by keeping training while it will cost you low in comparison to the past.
Online Training is the best solution of this problem. Learning Management System (LMS) is the best tool used to give and to manage online training. It has many features which are helpful to manage users. It saves time as well as money also.
How it reduces the cost of training
Here we have a table comparing the different costs of the each method of training (The Traditional Way of Training and Online Training)-
|Cost||Traditional Way of Training||Online Training|
|Facilities||Every Time||One Time|
|Cost of Traveling||Yes||No|
|Training Environment Cost||Yes||May Be|
|Material Developing Cost||Yes||No|
|Material Maintenance Cost||Yes||No|
How Online Training can help?
- If you give Online Training you can make videos and audio of training session and can give this material to the trainees. This will cut the cost of trainer.
- As the session can be recorded and no more facilities will be required.
- Trainee can learn from anywhere, so no more need to travel.
- By Online Training one can’t create the training environment but in many cases where training environment is not so much important, it works perfectly.
- In Online Training you don’t need any hard copy of training material. The recorded videos and audio work as the training material. Apart from this, if one likes to give any other notes or documents, they can upload it without paying any extra penny.
- There is no extra maintenance cost in providing training Online.
- One of the great features of the LMS is that you can check the performance of the trainee and it doesn’t costs anything.
Contact us to know more about how and how much we can cut your training cost without affecting the quality of your training session.
People found us through search:
- how to reduce training cost
- how to reduce training costs
- cost reduction techniques related to training
Blended Learning also known as “integrative learning”, “hybrid learning”, “multi-method learning” refers to a mixing of different learning environments. The online learning has substantial advantages over the classroom model:
- The course material is maintained online and is easily accessible for editing.
- Students can learn at their own pace and comfort level.
- Students can communicate with the teachers without interference of peer pressure
- They can do group activities and collaborate on group assignments.
- Flexibility of content delivery for teachers is very high.
Advantages of Blended Learning
- Customized course martial can be designed.
- Improvement in student interaction and learning.
- Keep student on track even when class is missed.
- Increase the student pace of learning.
- Improvement in the Learning.
Blended Learning model requires next generation tools that can help in designing the course material. It’s preferred to have a hosted mode of E-Learning as student can get access to the class even when class is missed. With blended learning styles, interests, and abilities of the student can be observed and corrective measures can be taken to improve the course material. Educators would be able to work with student closely and would be able to check his performance.
People found us through search:read more
E-Learning system have helped a lot of people in fulfilling their dream of obtaining education. In today’s world there is a big race going on, race to become best performer. For becoming best performer learning process needs to be non stop. World is changing and is changing at a fast rate where its become really challenging to cope up with the market needs. Different people have different pace of learning which is absolutely normal. Researchers have verified that different people have different ways to learn and remember. Everybody is having different pace to learn and in such environment it’s very challenging for a teacher to fulfill the needs of a student by the traditional ways of teaching. Learners prefer to have automatic version of their teacher then the physical one.
- Revise the lesson by revisiting the course material.
- Learn at their own pace.
- Learn at their comfort level.
- Ask questions without feeling embarrassment.
- Can do group activities.
- Non-stop learning process.
- Customized ways of teaching.
Key features required in E-Learning solution.
- Video Composition System.
- Online assessment.
- Course material sharing.
- Seamless ways to interact with class.
- Collaboration Tools like wiki
- Communication Tools like forms