Girls Education a security concern for the parents.
Girls education in India is effected by the security risks that parents have in their mind related to their girl child. They are not willing to send their girl child to get education as the child has to travel and there are security concerns related to it. Is there a solution for this problem. Yes, I do agree that govt. is taking necessary steps to eradicate the security problems. But its still a big challenge faced in rural and urban areas.
As we know every child has own pace of learning. Sometime good teachers are also not available for a particular subject. So, child has to opt for extra classes where they are able to revise what is tough in the the classroom and is able to clear their queries. This model is good but has a very big limitation, i.e. availability of good teachers, time constraints, location constraints.
There are cases when good teacher is at a far location from the child home and child need to travel to the institute. The other case can be availability of teacher. Girl child face a challenge of getting tuition from professionals who provide extra classes after their office hours in evening or late night.
Solution for the girl education
To provide a quality education specially to a girl child is a big challenge faced by India. There is solution for the girl education. There are ways which can used and can help in improving the education of the girls in India. It can be solved using E-Learning where teachers would be able to teach online live as well as through recorded lecture. The child would be able to able to pause, rewind, forward the teacher as the way they want and would be able to revise as many times as they want to.
Advantages for teachers
This has a substantial advantage for the teacher as well. Most of the time teacher has to repeat themselves over and over resulting into wastage of time and money. With E-Learning teacher can concentrate on providing quality contents. The other major advantage would be student will come prepared in classroom. The classroom time will be used for discussing about the topic. Teachers can charge money from the child for the contents. This will help in increasing the business of the teacher as students who are at remote location would be able to join the course.
Learning Management System can be used for providing E-Learning where the contents can be accessed by the child with their credentials. We at AmpleTrails provide Learning Management System for E-Learning. Please contact us for a free demo of one month.
Fill the following form to get in touch with our experts. Call us at +91-9818390836, +91-9034757673 or write us at email@example.com
People found us through search:
- solution of women education in india
- solutions for problems of women education in india
- how to solved problem girl education in India
- problems of women education in india
- solution for women education
- solutions for womens education in india
- women education solution
- womens education solutions
Providing Distance education is very easy with the use of Learning Management System. Everybody wants to become successful. Success has some requirements. But now a day’s these requirements have been changed. Earlier, the person who learned one subject and got the perfection in that subject got the success. But now success has no limitation. If you learn a subject and got the perfection in that subject you need to go ahead for learning the new subject. Learning of many subjects or fields by regular classes is not possible so people prefer joining distance education.
Now a day’s, the demand of distance education is increasing at very fast rate. Students like to get a degree through distance education because they can do their job with their studies if they join distance education. So there are great rush at distance learning centers and directors of distance education centers have to put lots of efforts for student management, providing course material, managing classes, etc.
Way of education has been changed. Gone are the days when lecturers gave their same lecture for 6-8 times in a day or offer their hand written notes to the students by printing the Xerox copy of some piece of papers. Now E-Learning or blended Learning has replaced the traditional way of learning.
E-Learning is an advance way of learning. Someone has written correctly
“Within five years, there will be lots of blended models such as students going to school two days a week, and working at home three days a week.”
This statement describes the effect of e-learning. E-learning is a great tool in the hands of directors of distance education centers. They have to offer course material to each student by courier or anyhow, they have to manage lots of data base, they have to schedule different batches according to the requirements of the students. Sometime they have to arrange a special class for a single student. Single solution of all these problems of distance learning center is E-Learning.
How E-learning is useful for distance learning centers
- Easy management of student data
- One time uploading of course material makes it easy to offer study material to every student.
- No need of special classes.
- No schedule clash.
- Student can apply for different courses.
- One click information about faculty’s schedule.
- Customize study material.
- Easy to watch students’ performance level.
How E-learning is useful for students
- Any time availability of course material.
- Customized study material.
- No need to remember class schedule.
- No need to go regular for attending classes.
- Can apply for many courses at a single time.
- Can do studies with their jobs.
- No space for hesitation to ask any query.
So, providing online classes is beneficial not only for teacher but for students also. It makes administration process easy and less time-consuming and cut the chance of any mistake. It helps the teachers to offer their services at any time to anybody from any part of the world. Any student who faces time or distance problems can easily apply for your courses if you are providing online classes.
Please contact us at 9818390836 or 9034757673. You can leave a message at firstname.lastname@example.org and our experts will contact you shortly.
You can also fill the following form.
People found us through search:
- role of cctv in distance education
- in distance education what are role of CCTV
- is distance education easy
- role of cctv in distan
- role of cctv in distance education pbf
- role of cctv in distance educatuon
- use of cctv in distance education
- very easy distances educations
E-Learning is the best solution to most of the low productivity problems that are caused due to lack of knowledge. The people who know about the topic doesn’t have ample of time at their disposal to train each and every employee of the organization. Do or die is what organizations are looking for. For doing things on need to acquire right set of knowledge.
Solution to such problems is E-Learning or say online learning where the person can create an online content in the form of videos, can explain and create documents presentations and can share with their colleagues. The whole thing like creating of course material and delivering it accessed controlled can be done using Learning Management System so called LMS. Where the administrator can decide who have access to what.
Working employees need to acquire new skill, need to upgrade with the technology to be more productive and beneficial for the company. The productivity can be increased by acquiring new skills, knowledge. For that an employee need a flexible solution that can work according to him, a tutor who can go with the employee where employee goes. Employee want to have access to the tutor 24*7 according to his convenience. They want to system that can be stopped, rewind, played any number of times according to the convenience.
We at AmpleTrails provide Learning Management System which can be used to impart training. Our cloud based Learning Management System help in improving the productivity of the employee and help in the organizational growth. In our post we have mentioned what features to look for while purchasing Learning Management System. People can create courses and can share content in any form it can be a text document, video, presentation, notes. They can do the online evaluation by giving Multiple Choice Questions. For a free demo and to know more information about the product please email us at email@example.com or contact us by other means.
People found us through search:read more
Reduce Training Cost: Training is necessary in almost every field. You can take any sector you want, it may be educational sector or IT sector, you can consider medical sector or look at any business sector, training is required for every sector. Training is costly to develop and to deliver and it contributes a large part of the total cost of the business.
Before considering the ways to cut the training cost, first we should consider the different categories of the training costs. It includes
- The Trainer
- Cost of traveling
- Training Environment Cost
- Material Developing Cost
- Material Maintenance Cost
- Evaluation Cost
All these are required for the training. We can’t eliminate anything to cut the cost of training. So we can go with a product which
- Increase ease of learning
- Increase success rate and cut error rate
- Increase productivity
- Increase management of users
- Is easy to use and understand
- And cut the cost of learning/training
So, here we have the solution of this problem of training cost! We have an amazing software product…..the product which will give the full value to our customers…..You can continue to increase productivity by keeping training while it will cost you low in comparison to the past.
Online Training is the best solution of this problem. Learning Management System (LMS) is the best tool used to give and to manage online training. It has many features which are helpful to manage users. It saves time as well as money also.
How it reduces the cost of training
Here we have a table comparing the different costs of the each method of training (The Traditional Way of Training and Online Training)-
|Cost||Traditional Way of Training||Online Training|
|Facilities||Every Time||One Time|
|Cost of Traveling||Yes||No|
|Training Environment Cost||Yes||May Be|
|Material Developing Cost||Yes||No|
|Material Maintenance Cost||Yes||No|
How Online Training can help?
- If you give Online Training you can make videos and audio of training session and can give this material to the trainees. This will cut the cost of trainer.
- As the session can be recorded and no more facilities will be required.
- Trainee can learn from anywhere, so no more need to travel.
- By Online Training one can’t create the training environment but in many cases where training environment is not so much important, it works perfectly.
- In Online Training you don’t need any hard copy of training material. The recorded videos and audio work as the training material. Apart from this, if one likes to give any other notes or documents, they can upload it without paying any extra penny.
- There is no extra maintenance cost in providing training Online.
- One of the great features of the LMS is that you can check the performance of the trainee and it doesn’t costs anything.
Contact us to know more about how and how much we can cut your training cost without affecting the quality of your training session.
People found us through search:
- how to reduce training cost
- how to reduce training costs
- cost reduction techniques related to training
Blended Learning also known as “integrative learning”, “hybrid learning”, “multi-method learning” refers to a mixing of different learning environments. The online learning has substantial advantages over the classroom model:
- The course material is maintained online and is easily accessible for editing.
- Students can learn at their own pace and comfort level.
- Students can communicate with the teachers without interference of peer pressure
- They can do group activities and collaborate on group assignments.
- Flexibility of content delivery for teachers is very high.
Advantages of Blended Learning
- Customized course martial can be designed.
- Improvement in student interaction and learning.
- Keep student on track even when class is missed.
- Increase the student pace of learning.
- Improvement in the Learning.
Blended Learning model requires next generation tools that can help in designing the course material. It’s preferred to have a hosted mode of E-Learning as student can get access to the class even when class is missed. With blended learning styles, interests, and abilities of the student can be observed and corrective measures can be taken to improve the course material. Educators would be able to work with student closely and would be able to check his performance.
People found us through search:read more
E-Learning system have helped a lot of people in fulfilling their dream of obtaining education. In today’s world there is a big race going on, race to become best performer. For becoming best performer learning process needs to be non stop. World is changing and is changing at a fast rate where its become really challenging to cope up with the market needs. Different people have different pace of learning which is absolutely normal. Researchers have verified that different people have different ways to learn and remember. Everybody is having different pace to learn and in such environment it’s very challenging for a teacher to fulfill the needs of a student by the traditional ways of teaching. Learners prefer to have automatic version of their teacher then the physical one.
- Revise the lesson by revisiting the course material.
- Learn at their own pace.
- Learn at their comfort level.
- Ask questions without feeling embarrassment.
- Can do group activities.
- Non-stop learning process.
- Customized ways of teaching.
Key features required in E-Learning solution.
- Video Composition System.
- Online assessment.
- Course material sharing.
- Seamless ways to interact with class.
- Collaboration Tools like wiki
- Communication Tools like forms
People found us through search:read more
CBSE Schools to have Website with complete details of school.
CBSE requirements for school website. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has made it mandatory for all affiliated schools to have website with complete details of the school.
Information required on the website: Following information is required to be present on the school website.
- Details of CBSE guidelines and norms
- Student strength
- Information about Teaching Staff
- Student teacher ratio
- Contact details of Administrators
- Comprehensive information about the school
- Information about school infrastructure
- Governance structure
- Land area
- Facilities and teacher salaries
- Teachers’ qualification
“The information to be provided on the website includes affiliation status, details of infrastructure, names and designations of teachers, class-wise and section-wise enrollment of students, address (both postal and email), telephone numbers, and details of members of the school managing committee, to name a few. Thus, the schools need to prepare an annual report containing all information to be uploaded on to its website,” the letter added. The details are to be collected as an annual report and uploaded on the website before September 15 each year.
A letter to affiliated schools from the joint secretary of the CBSE’s affiliation wing M V V Prasada Rao said, “It is observed that some schools do not have their own website and have not uploaded the required information on their website. All the managers and principals of schools affiliated to the board are again requested to comply with the above orders within one month without fail.”
Educational consultant K R Maalathi said schools had to be transparent. “The first point of contact with the school is very important for parents. Schools need to redefine their public relations policy,” she added. Please click to download the circular.
Update: A new circular is issued by CBSE which can be downloaded here. Get the website designed according to your requirement.
To get a website designed for your esteemed school do contact us now! Please call us at 09818390836, 09818390836, 09034757673 for free quote now.
People found us through search:
- www cbse com
- Www c b s e com
- cbsc com
- cbse school website
- cbse student details
- Www cbsc com
- cbse student information
- Www c b s c com
- c b s c com
- cbse school rules in hindi
- CBSE com
- cbse guidelines
- school website sample
- cbse details
- cbse school website mandatory
- school details
- www cbse guidelines com
- school rules in hindi language
- teacher student ratio for cbse affiliation
- cbse guidelines for school website
- w w w cbse com
- cbse information
- Cbse student detail
- cbse school rules and regulations
- cbse students information
- cbse school rules and regulations for students
- cbse school details
- wwwcbse com
- school details websites
- Cbse school student detail
- sample school website
- www cbsccom
- www cbsecom
- cbse students detail
- WWW comcbsc com
- www norms and guidlines for cbsc school
- cbse detail
- CBSCschool com
- cbsc website
- what is rules of cbse school in Hindi
- cbsc school name mail
- website address of ten cbsc schoo
- web desiging of messages of cbse schools
- whats guide lines for CBSE school
- www cbsc con
- www CBSE bord school rules detail com
- CBSC school ln Ranchl con
- cbsc detel
- www cbse school com
- wwwcbseguidelines com
- cbse circular regarding school website
- w w w cbsc com
- CBSE guidelines for student intake
- geting full information about cbse student
- Details OF SCHOOL AFFILIATED TO
- cbse school information
- complete website for school
- complete info of a cbse school
- cbse site
- cbse website guide
- madlalur school details
- rules for a best school for mangement in hindi
- student detels school
- student details of cbse school
- student and teacher ratio of cbse school
- cbse rule and regulation
- school site performa page
- school rules of management in hindi
- details of CBSC
- rules for teacher in cbse school in hindi
- cbse school teacher details